The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was riding a motorbike up near Maung Sing in Northern Laos (about 12 miles from Chinese/Burmese border) and stopped for lunch. I may have been the first Westerner ever in that store and she was alternatively interested and wary.

D200
F 6
1/30
ISO 200
112 mm

childwithorangeln00052ap8.jpg

Awe, she is so pretty. You have me wanting to travel to take pictures now! I really like the look on her face. Like she isnt shy but htinks she should be or something.

the picture conveys a strong sense of child curiosity

your photos are some of my favorites here at the forum!

wow, great shot! Lovely colors (it looks 'earthy' if that makes sense), good pose and nice feel to it. There's just one little thing that's bothering me: the bleu thing (coffee can?) next to her head. Because it's so colorful it's distracting. With the blue thing gone, the only colorful thing is the orange and that keeps the focus on the child. IMHO.

pascal

IMO this picture is beautiful...what a wonderful capture. I agree that the bright blue jug might take some of the focus away from the orange...but I didn't see that before I read Puscas comment...I was really wrapped up in her face.

Was this a candid capture or was she posing for you? It looks very candid and natural...I think that's a big thing I love about it.

Cheers :sillysmi:

I love it! She looks so thoughtful and innocent. The orange adds just the right amount of color.

Most reactions

Back