Children Christmas photo shoot

Hehe....it always turns to spelling....
Hey Traveler, quit quoting people on my ignore list. You are totally boning me on the whole purpose of the thing.
:)
I trust you had a Merry Friggin Christmas. LOL

I thought I was on your ignore list.
I had a lovely Christmas, thank you. (speaking as an outsider) I received many photo-related gifts (including a book on Sharpening by Fraser) but my hints about new D3 and several lenses went unheeded.

I would have taken pictures but my elbow hurt, I had a cut on my shutter finger, my wife had a headache and my parents are still dead. I would have posted pictures if I had taken them but I am too busy selling pictures to my discriminating clients who hang them proudly between the Elvis on velvet and the 4 cute dogs playing poker. (not to mention the bobble-head Monica Lewinski)

any more crap from people who just wanna annoy other people on this thread will result in bannings..... im not impressed. :raisedbrow:

I think some people are annoyed, and hence they release steam towards people they want to wake up.

This is probably not the wisest of things to do on a forum, but I can understand it to some extent.

If I had not put some people related to this thread on my ignore list, I would probably have been banned by now.

So I advise those who feel like me to do the same and join the club! :)

i do feel like you but i could not bear to only read half a conversation and just have to guess the rest

I thought I was on your ignore list.
I had a lovely Christmas, thank you. (speaking as an outsider) I received many photo-related gifts (including a book on Sharpening by Fraser) but my hints about new D3 and several lenses went unheeded.

I would have taken pictures but my elbow hurt, I had a cut on my shutter finger, my wife had a headache and my parents are still dead. I would have posted pictures if I had taken them but I am too busy selling pictures to my discriminating clients who hang them proudly between the Elvis on velvet and the 4 cute dogs playing poker. (not to mention the bobble-head Monica Lewinski)

AWESOME

i do feel like you but i could not bear to only read half a conversation and just have to guess the rest

I hear ya! I simply can't pass up the chance to see people getting all riled up. :lol:

I believe all of you should go to her most recent thread and look at her pictures AND her admission that she was making excuses. Why not let this thread die. We all make mistakes and learn by them. Unless someone has something constructive to say about her photos in this thread, why keep bumping it up? :)

but you just bumped it up:lmao:

Teresa:

We all live different lives with different challenges, but when you post pictures in the pro forum for comments, people will comment on the images itself based on the fact that they are professional images.

People dont care how much blood sweat and tears went into making an image. All people care about is the final image, and thats what they should do in this part of the forum.

When people makes suggestions on how to improve, excuses doesnt help. What you have to do is to find out how you can improve the next time.

Actually, I think that no-one gives a flying crapdoodle about how you take care of your kids - this is about photography and using your maternal habits as reasons or excuses for bad photography is inappropriate. I have a bad back and my wife is a semi-invalid. Should that be an excuse for the inadequacies of my pictures? - No.

I think what people are responding to is your need to portray yourself as a picked-upon woman victim who sacrifices her art for love of her children.

Grow up, take better pictures and shut the hell up about your self-scarifice.

Oh, and happy new year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I can see why ALLSMILES wrote a thread on bad photography and MWAC posting in a pro gallery... I am a mom but I take photography VERY serious. I try to learn all I can. Take some advice. READ READ READ. Ask the questions.. dont get defensive. Drive the distance... I have 3 kids and take care of a MIL 2
that has had 7 strokes.... I may not be the best photographer.. but I am learning... I take offense when a mom has the excuses of why they cant do this and that... That makes the whole MWAC statement true.. which I HATE that term.

.. I like that word crapadoodle...

But I would guess that we have totally different people on our list :lmao:

but it really saves lots of hassle and saves me from getting involved in useless discussions.

It also protects some people from my potential comments ;)

Am I on your ignore list yet? SHould I try harder?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back