Childrens & water

I think that's an outstanding image, I spent many minutes staring into it before posting my comment as for me it was totally interesting. I love how the wet and the dry parts of the courtyard naturally divide the picture and the almost perfectly frozen water not only freezes the moment but also acts like a see through veil that makes us try hader to see beyond.....Good stuff!

I had to do a couple of double takes myself. Looks like snow and ice. I think it's a great shot.

I had to do a couple of double takes myself. quote]

ouups sorry I have no idea of the meaning od this sentence,my english is so poor ...:confused:

Anyway Michael & Fred thanks for your comment.

I watched this picture many time, and it has each time the same effect , I am surprised I see mistakes & imperfections but the children running, the light & water spray keep me on watching the picture, really weird...
Matthieu

double takes = look more than one time
Just means he likes it :)

It's a very interesting shot. There is a lot to look at, yet it is not too busy. Very nice tones and well composed.

double takes = look more than one time
Just means he likes it :)

It's a very interesting shot. There is a lot to look at, yet it is not too busy. Very nice tones and well composed.

Thanks for explanation, :thumbup:
& for comment on this "double take" picture :mrgreen:
Mat

I love it. This is a great image. Nicely seen and captured.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back