chiller

chiller, dont you wanna have everyone do a scary one?? dont you think that would be cool???

would you be offended if i change mine in your honor????

I think scary is good. Everybody has a dark side, but some are afraid to show it. Lets do it. See who can scare the best. :fangs:
Im on a Halloween forum too. Now there are some scary avatars there.

any ideas?? for mine??? i want soemthing a bit scary but still not look...hideous....

if i send you a pick, can you scare it up??

aprilraven said:
any ideas?? for mine??? i want soemthing a bit scary but still not look...hideous....

if i send you a pick, can you scare it up??

If you wish...I can try. Im not a photoshop pro ,but I think I can schwing something.

'taint a hater! i appreciate good moves, even when its not me...

back to scary avitars...what do you think woodsac...? can you make one scary...maybe scarier than chillers??? all i have to do is shoot me in the morning, bing bam, there ya go....instant fear and trepidation!!

aprilraven said:
'taint a hater! i appreciate good moves, even when its not me...

back to scary avitars...what do you think woodsac...? can you make one scary...maybe scarier than chillers??? all i have to do is shoot me in the morning, bing bam, there ya go....instant fear and trepidation!!
You keep saying you want to do this, but I need a pic to start with!
Come on! You could email it to me. You don't have to post it...and I won't either!

*crosses fingers behind back*

no no no... i dont mean mine.. i mean one of yours...YOURS

no one wants to see me...pah-lease... people pay me to stay in the dark..

i wanna see you scary.......come on boy...you got it in ya to be
woogiedy woogiedy??

aprilraven said:
no no no... i dont mean mine.. i mean one of yours...YOURS

no one wants to see me...pah-lease... people pay me to stay in the dark..

i wanna see you scary.......come on boy...you got it in ya to be
woogiedy woogiedy
??
That's the easy part! People go out of their way to go around me or not look at me. The hard part is getting it on film :confused:
Nothing good yet. But here's a start? The dark one might be too dark?

51351419-M.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~
51351605-M.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~
51354035-M.jpg

I could always take my face out of here, and put it in that crystal ball...or replace the ball with my melon :lol:

The middle one rocks Woody. Thats killer.!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back