chiller....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...sending these up to ya buddy. got any use for them?

56720013-O.jpg

don't suppose you could ask a few to cross the atlantic cud ya!.......Cool shot, i like the dark edges too :thumbup:

Looks like a shot out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie! I love what you did to it! :mrgreen:

Alexandra said:
wow... great shot! the two in the top-right corner almost look like old war planes... love the sky too :)

i know! thanks guys!

Calliope said:
Looks like a shot out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie! I love what you did to it! :mrgreen:
That was my first thought too Linda.
Cool shot Jon. Thanks for sending them. I met two of them yesterday.
:lmao:

I was in a graveyard all morning, crows everywhere, except on gravestones.. Next time, I will try for some crow flight shots., hopefully I will have better luck with crows then I am having with these bald eagles.

sure hope you get ur crow Chiller!

For some reason, I've been seeing crows a lot here lately. I will gladly send them to whoever wants them!

i'm with ya calliope... i see them everywhere, but the silly mean suckers wont sit still when i get the camera out....

but they laugh at me the whole time i try to take their pictures.....

very dark shot jonmikal.... love it....

Calliope said:

OOOHHH!! Mistress!!! I immediately thought of 'The Birds'!!!

Great minds! :lol:

Oh ... and cool shot, JM!

Lookee here Jon. Two of them made it. I chased them around for a bit, and only having my 70-300 on at the time, this was the closest I could get. Darn things.:lmao: :lmao:
Couldnt even get a good shot with the back light.

168_6860aa.JPG

Most reactions

Back