Chiller!!!!

Calliope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
23_28_11.gif
Congratulations on (almost) hitting 5,000 posts!!

This place wouldn't be half as scary with you!

hurray only 508 posts left!! :lol: ..... sorry calliope no party this time!!!

:biglaugh: LOL! I was having a blonde moment! sorry chiller... :lol:

Calliope said:
:biglaugh: LOL! I was having a blonde moment! sorry chiller... :lol:

god, what a re-re! :er:

:heart: <--- figured i better throw that one in :mrgreen:

4500 is a scary number, calliopallie....i agree with ya...

way to go chiller.... even if its not the big mile stone, who says we cant celebrate 4500...?

besides...what ever it takes to keep a post of the darkside creepers on the top....

thats our name, by the way, we are all the dark side creepers.....

chill-er you gotta start posting again... i have missed your shots... do animals.... plants...dead things, i dont care what.... i just miss seeing your shots...

hey, dont you have some of just you..?? for your 4500th post, post a regular shot of you...so we can see you without the drama.....k?

aprilraven said:
4500 is a scary number, calliopallie....i agree with ya...

way to go chiller.... even if its not the big mile stone, who says we cant celebrate 4500...?

besides...what ever it takes to keep a post of the darkside creepers on the top....

thats our name, by the way, we are all the dark side creepers.....

chill-er you gotta start posting again... i have missed your shots... do animals.... plants...dead things, i dont care what.... i just miss seeing your shots...

hey, dont you have some of just you..?? for your 4500th post, post a regular shot of you...so we can see you without the drama.....k?

In that case, Ms. Raven, CONGRATS ON YOUR 4500 TOO!! :mrgreen:

(Oh, and thanks for your support :lol: - even my hubbie turns on me!)

u-go, we go......... oh coven mistress...

i got your back... and pallies never ever make mistakes...we just add spice to things...

thanks for noticing my 4500... when you said that, i had to go look... i had no idea... i never keep up with that stuff...

the chicken feathers, and dragons wart gets in my eyes and i dont see that stuff....

if it wasnt for the darkside creepers, i probably would not fit in here...

too weird and too dark...and way way too scary...

chiller, you can jump in here anytime....

oh oh ...

thanks soo much for the congrats on my almost 5000th post. I really appreciate it...even though... I still have another 500 or so posts yet.

Blond moments are good. I have them all the time.

April...congrats on your 4500. I would take a pic of me today, but Im really having a bad hair day. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back