Chinese Dancer

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chinese dancer performing at the High Museum in Atlanta for the launch of the The First Emperor: China's Terracotta Army exhibit.

IMG_35478_s.jpg

Nice colours.
A bit narrow, you were quite close and I just assume your lens did not permit you to get further away? Pity we don't see her feet, I find them quite important in DANCER photos ... And the fact that her swirling sleeves are outside the frame also gives me (as viewer) the impression that she's hardly got enough room to move. But other than that: good. Lighting is pleasing (me).

Nice colours.
A bit narrow, you were quite close and I just assume your lens did not permit you to get further away? Pity we don't see her feet, I find them quite important in DANCER photos ... And the fact that her swirling sleeves are outside the frame also gives me (as viewer) the impression that she's hardly got enough room to move. But other than that: good. Lighting is pleasing (me).

You are correct, I was close and had switched lenses from 17-55 to my 70-200 to get some closer shots of other people/performers. Getting her feet would have been a problem since I had the audience in front of me, there would have been peoples heads in the shot.

Most reactions

Back