Chipmunk on a Stump

myfotoguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This guy never stuck around for long. I would have liked to get a better angle for the second one. I kind of enjoy watching them scurry around, it's entertaining.

p246370873-4.jpg

p13455384-4.jpg

Thanks, I forgot to mention they were cropped quite a bit. I didn't want to get too close, I figured he would run off any second (he did). He seemed to be keeping an eye on me.

p65231421-4.jpg

The second (including the crop) is wonderful.

Ian
I have tried to capture chipmunks for the last several months. A total of 0 keepers. So I know how hard this is to capture.
Nice shots

Would you mind telling us the details, what camera, what settings, what lens?

Ian
I have tried to capture chipmunks for the last several months. A total of 0 keepers. So I know how hard this is to capture.
Nice shots

Would you mind telling us the details, what camera, what settings, what lens?

Thanks!
I mean to include those details, but always seem to forget.

Nikon D300, 70-200 2.8, 200mm, 1/1000 @ f/4, ISO 200, Aperture Priority, Matrix Metering, Picture Control: Landscape

(The first image was 1/400 @ f/3.5)

I love your Wildlife photos. They're truly eye-catching! Wonderful images captured in all Wildlife photos. My favourite is last one , It's better than first, like chipmunk is in joy mood, I enjoyed your photos a lot and I do prefer the Wildlife. You have a strong feel for contrast. I like your style, keep up the great work!!

Tim, 2 is really cute and has great eye contact.

Very nice! Wildlife is tough with a 200mm.

wow great photos
camera info please if you dont mind =D

Most reactions

Back