Chocalate Mud

Discussion in 'Just For Fun!' started by ClarkKent, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ClarkKent

ClarkKent TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Edited in PS CS, I changed the very distractive background to a simple gradient. What do ya think? This car was built by a local Hot Rod shop just north of town, which was featured at the World of Wheels Car Show in Chicago.

[​IMG]

2. mysteryscribe

mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Its interesting but frankly things that float in space bother me. I like to see things anchored to the ground. But the background looks really professionally done.

3. ClarkKent

ClarkKent TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I tried this on another image of a car, with the same results. This image was made at a car show with lots of people standing around it. So I thought this would be more pleasing to look at.

4. John_05

John_05 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    very nice car and good job editing, but the thing that distracts me is the reflections on the car, and on the running board (i think thats what its called) towards the back of it, it looks like you went over it some in PS and it looks slightly "dented". still pretty nice though (IMO).

the car looks alot like one i got a couple pics of at the nationals in syracuse last summer, but the one i saw was red. i think i posted a pic of it here somewhere, but i forget where. :lmao: