Chocolate Lovers Beware

RinconPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was in Celebration City in Florida and walked into this store . If your a diabetic please close this page ..LMAO :greenpbl:

2iqzww0.jpg

20iyuf7.jpg

2rxbt7b.jpg

261m9g3.jpg

b7nzh5.jpg

3505wcg.jpg

28gtd3o.jpg

1zm1nux.jpg

20h65nk.jpg

I walked out with this ...

i77kb5.jpg

i like the chocolate here.. very nice

for the first photo: the main subject lighting is actually nice. you may reduce the eye catching unwanted subject for simplification

I like the 5th one the best. nice use of DOF. The first one I agree the backround distracts the main subject. I don't like the perfectly centered sign. A little editing dulling out that neon sign in the back will make it a lot better. Cool pics though thanks for sharing!

I like the 5th one the best. nice use of DOF. The first one I agree the backround distracts the main subject. I don't like the perfectly centered sign. A little editing dulling out that neon sign in the back will make it a lot better. Cool pics though thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the tips ...;)

yes, usually this is the main problem, the distraction of the background

Most reactions

Back