Choosing the right subject... Eeek

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yay. I only have 1 semester of uni left. Yay!
But the problem is I have to pick 3 subjects to study this semester and I have no idea what to pick... nothing's really appealing to me at the moment. :-( (i miss adrian) :-(

I'm doing a Bachelor of Languages (french) and have studied everything under the sun practically, so far. I've done, french (of course,,, duh!), japanese, english, chemistry, psychology, anthropology, management, translation, education, and law.

So I've had a taste of everything but I need help choosing these three subjects I have to do this semester.... please.

Here's a look at most of the subjects I can pick from.
http://www.jcu.edu.au/courses/handbooks/masterschedule/2005/T_Ia.html
If you go up a level in the URL to 2005, you'll see all the other tables of subjects I can choose from.

What's a really great Uni/Technical school subject you've studied and really liked???

My favourite would have to be an education subject I did called Languages and Literacies... it's not for everyone, but I loved the way it told us people learnt languages and how to talk to kids in the school setting so they actually do what you want them to do.

hmmm maybe I should do a math subject just for fun. :confused:

I've never been to Uni but I did study I.T. at Tafe and enjoyed it until Cisco Networking came into the picture. If you're going to study IT then by all means do so but stay away from Networking if you would like to retain your love of the internet. :grumpy:

A math subject!?!?!? :shock:

For fu-hun!?!?!?!?? :scratch:

That would not have been for me, no. Never. Ugh. I was soooo hopeless in maths.

I was always very interested in anything linguistic, development of languages over the long course of time and such. But also Psycholinguistics were very, very interesting (way back in the old days in Bonn where my photos date from that you can find here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25908 [ha, just a little promotion in my own interest thrown in here, no one will realise it for what it is, 8)]). But I have not been to the site :blulsh2:, therefore I don't know what is on offer?

Most reactions

Back