chores

i see you peeking over the sink in the spoons reflection...!!!
( hi jonmikal!!)

a man who does dishes??? gracious... how does calliope accomplish this?? i gotta have lessons on making a man mind me....

very cool idea...( i never wanna take pics of my dirty dishes, but its usually more than a spoon, knife and fork...!)

your mind never stops, does it???

Schmokin Jon!!! love it. You can take the simplest things and make it work in a photo.

Talking of frames...... how do you get good frames on photoshop... i dont really use it that much due to the fact that i have to scan my photos in to get them on the computer (i use film alot) so can anyone give a little guide to frames.. i think they would add to my pics.

Thanks

Spectacular treatment q you have given him. The composition I like, and am bold. Very good work.

Espectacular el tratamiento q le has dado. La composición me gusta, y es atrevida. Muy buen trabajo.

aprilraven said:
a man who does dishes??? gracious... how does calliope accomplish this?? i gotta have lessons on making a man mind me....

I don't have a problem getting him to do the dishes... if I could only get him to do the bathroom now :er:

I was wondering what you were doing standing on the chair in the kitchen... nice outcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back