christina (and 1 of sofie); c&c?

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
first time really using a backdrop. it was kind of fun, but i found it pretty limiting. not something i'd want to commit to, for sure. thanks for looking.

DSC_0983-2.jpg

DSC_0991-2.jpg

DSC_1032-2.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

5. sofie - i prefer environmental stuff like this.
DSC_0942.jpg

I'm digging two a lot. And number three is a really interesting angle, so I like that one too. I'm not a big fan of four though, her facial expression is a bit off and it's not the best angle. The first three have a lot of blown out areas, but I think they work to the advantage of the shot, and I figure you were going for the effect, either way, it's a good effect, quite glamourous. But, on the fifth one, that white is super blown out, and I don't feel that it works to the shot's advantage in this instance, as it did in the first three.

P.S. Sofie, is she single? :p

sofie's moving to somewhere in india this summer with her boy. hah, sorry dude. thanks for the comments though.

sofie's moving to somewhere in india this summer with her boy. hah, sorry dude. thanks for the comments though.

:thumbdown:

Let me know if that doesn't work out for her HAHA.

Can you post your lighting setup? I really dig what you had going in the first three with lighting.

if i had a scanner, i'd scan the drawings i made during the shoot.

but, i had one alien bee 800 w/medium softbox at camera left, slightly behind her, and one larger softbox (2nd b800) on camera right -very- slightly ahead of her and angled a little up, at a lesser power.

the 3rd one was weird. she was basically crab-walking, and i had medium softbox directly at her face, and the big one from her feet, that was a bit further away, and at 1/32 power so the light fell off.

no offense trenton, but is there anyone else that could input anything to these?

I agree with all of the comments above. I love the first two and really like the one of Sophie, but the dress is a little overblown.

I like that you have a lot of diversity in between the two models and their backgrounds seem to match them. The first model looks more glamorous where the last one she seems more "girl next door".

Most reactions

Back