Christmas Candy

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the first time taking pictures of candy ha ha. Just wanted to know what you all thought of this picture. Is it creative? Too bad I can't go back and change it..everyone already ate the candy lol

candy.jpg

Thanks for Viewing

wow 34 views and not one comment.?? At least you could tell me if it looks bad or not

ha ha nope guess not :p thanks for your comment though. I'm trying to learn and get some ideas on what to do next time. Its really hard when no one says anything about it lol.

I like the use of side lighting...it really gives shape to the balls. Overall, it's a bit dark and the bright spot on the table (on the right) is a bit distracting.

sorry I just noticed that it looks better on my computer...I'm on someone elses and its really dark. *sighs*

Maybe I am seeing an edited version already, or my screen still is as bright as it was when it was new, but to me this one does not look too dark and I like the play with the light that you used here, Nurd. I should do some more experimenting in this field of photography myself, I think. So if anything (other than having been a treat, that said with regards to the sweets ;)), this photo is inspiring me to try the same! With SOMETHING, not necessarily with sweets.

Most reactions

Back