christmas card photos

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did you forget his shirt?

p!nK

lol he was supposed to be wearing this green ish button down shirt but he refused last minute and so I gave him the option of this or the shirt and he chose the suspenders.

Kids need parents because they make bad choices sometimes. :)

Since these are your children, it's your choice for which one.
But the vignette is a bit strong and the color a bit blueish for my taste.

#1 is the best of the set.
i dont care for the vignetting though.
also might have shifted the WB to a little on the warmer side.

I like them all but #1 seems the best fit. Is he a future Chippendale or Jeffro for the future Beverly Hillbillies movie (2030).

Thanks all for the comments. I thought he was cute in them but maybe he is too old for that now :( lol I want him to be a little guy forever, you know. He is 4 and a half ish. I need to calibrate again, its been a while. They also look cooler to me today than they did when I edited.. hmm.

Thanks all for the comments. I thought he was cute in them but maybe he is too old for that now :( lol I want him to be a little guy forever, you know. He is 4 and a half ish. I need to calibrate again, its been a while. They also look cooler to me today than they did when I edited.. hmm.

I was just being silly, they are fantastic too me, really.

I would also go with the first one, but going the other way with the vignette slider.
It looks like you raised the blacks, might consider dropping the green saturation very slightly; although I expect you are going for the green and red theme.

I agree on the WB looking a bit cool, although sometimes I make an adjustment in the Camera Profile to get ride of a yellow-greenish skin tint (or better setting up a custom color profile if you haven't done so already).

I love your daughter's expression in the last one ... "This is gonna cost you THREE scoops, Mom!"

Since you live (I think) in a warm climate I thought it was on purpose! lol And I actually didn't realize at first he didn't have a shirt on because I just saw the bow tie from under the throw/afghan.

To me a bow tie and suspenders and no shirt doesn't seem that unusual - working with young children, sometimes they don't care if they have a shirt or pants on - get that diaper changed or them halfway dressed and they're ready to go! lol So I think this is rather charming and just being kids.

But the others made me smile because the two of them look like they were having fun together; as you kept taking pictures the throw was sliding off and by the last one they were just playing and didn't care about messing up your pictures! Although she looks like she's maybe ready to be done! lol

The third one is rather sweet maybe to print and keep for your family. I'd keep the others as just fun pictures from this Christmas - and use the first one on cards.

Heh. Kids have parents to show them what a good decision looks like for the first 12 years and then they MIGHT make good decisions on their own or with a little nudging. But very young kids never want what's right for them, they want cake for breakfast and to run around naked forever.
If kids were ready to make their own choices right off the bat, we would give birth and move on.

Cute kids there. :)

Heh. Kids have parents to show them what a good decision looks like for the first 12 years and then they MIGHT make good decisions on their own or with a little nudging. But very young kids never want what's right for them, they want cake for breakfast and to run around naked forever.
If kids were ready to make their own choices right off the bat, we would give birth and move on.

Cute kids there. :)

I'm just going to say that sometimes it's better not to pass judgement on situation where maybe you don't understand/know all of the variables. :)

I agree with the WB options, and with the fact that the first one looks perfect for a card!

Most reactions

Back