Christmas Cards

bakstreet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How does everyone do their Christmas and Holiday cards? Can you do them on Photoshop or is there something else to download, or buy. We'd like to make some of our family and I was wondering what's the best way out there.

There are any number of different types of cards, what are you wanting to make?

I usually use Photoshop and lay it up in a 4x6 format or similar because those are the least expensive to print up.

Here is an example...
CD-Card-02-web.jpg

CD-Card-01a-web.jpg

CD-Card-03a-web.jpg

My pet peeve is cards of kids without parents. Sorry Mike, I know those are yours, please don't take it personal, but I like to vent it out into the internet's ether: I get cards from people I hardly know (usually service providers eager to befriend me) and I have some quasi-cute kids forced to have their pictures taken, with no idea who I got the card from. (Yours happen to be genuinely cute, esp. the second one).

Curmudgeonly note to the world at large: if you don't think you're attractive enough to be in your Christmas card photo, chances are neither are your kids. BE IN THE PICTURE.

if you don't think you're attractive enough to be in your Christmas card photo, chances are neither are your kids.
That gave me a good laugh...that's great. :lol:

I know exactly what you are saying...it's a good point. I don't think it's a good idea to have a card like this and send it to everyone on your list.

These are my wife's cousin's kids and the point is to send out photos of the kids and X-mas is just a good excuse. Their father has a rather large family and the mother is from the east coast of Canada...so they have plenty of family that rarely get to see the kids.

Most or all of the X-mas card shoots that I do, are of the kids...and as far as I know...they only go out to family.

Yeah Mike, something close to that. How do you go about setting those up and getting your art?

Most reactions

Back