Christmas Day has passed, let us discuss what gifts we have received

Link Delight Online Shop

Official Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For most Germans, Christmas is the most important family holiday in a year. Celebrate Christmas cannot less presents, delicious food, Christmas tree and the festive holiday mood.
I have received a best gift from my mother - pomp w89 case.
$P0006783_new_show01.jpg
$P0006783_new_show02.jpg
$P0006783_new_show03.jpg
Unique design of Pomp w89 case makes it directly external access to all buttons, machine interface,controls, ports and card slot. Convenient installation, soft material Material, moderate hardness, make me feel it its first-class! What is your Christmas gift?

Last edited:
Wifey bought me a "lighting kit", containing a couple of light stands, four small umbrellas, a background stand and four cloth backdrops. No lights, but plenty of backdrop material. I'm trying to be gracious in my appreciation, but it isn't the kit I would have selected.

For me personally:
Mefoto Monopod
82mm Tiffen CPL
72mm Tiffen CPL w/ 72-67mm step-down.
Light: Science and Magic book
Atlas Shrugged Part II on BluRay

I got a 55mm prime for my D3200, a tripod, and a remote shutter release :) the husband did good this year.

(As well as a really nice wireless printer from the in laws and road trip from my mom!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my wife and daughter I got a calendar with a photo a week from top photographers, and my daughter also gave me a self-made photo frame :)

For myself I ordered a Tessar 2.8/50 for my Spotmatic.

I got or spoiled myself a nice Nikon D7100 with a 18-140 VR lens and a nice 70-300 VR lens.

My wife and daughters spoiled me with a Nixon 48-20 Chronograph watch. I also received quite a few books and a bottle of Woodford Reserve and Jameson Special Reserve.

I spoiled myself yesterday and picked up a Canon 70D, good boxing day deal. It's such an upgrade from the T2i that I feel like I am starting over, :wink:

Last edited:
Diamond earrings for my wife.
Inversion machine and reminders of home (UK) from her to me.

Nothing photography related, but we are off to the coast this weekend, so I will indeed be out shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back