Christmas Dinner

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had dinner yesterday at my brothers house. It was great, lots of fun and lots of good eating. And here is a little peek of what we had:
Kerstdiner001.jpg

Kerstdiner002.jpg

Kerstdiner003.jpg

Kerstdiner004.jpg

Kerstdiner005.jpg

Kerstdiner006.jpg

#7 Couldnt quite keep the little fork still
Kerstdiner007.jpg

#8 Not for eating
Kerstdiner008.jpg

Kerstdiner009.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Looks good, table wonderfully laid, delicious food ... great fun was had by all, it seems. Who got that extra plate at the front of the table? Is that for your nephew?

You had an icecream-chocolate fondue for dessert? Wow. Looks super-yummy.

yup, that extra plate was for my nephew. Not that he needed it, little kids tend to throw everything of their plates and eat from the table. And we sure did have a ball.
btw thats not icecream chocolate........its pure chocolate. It was still delicious though. But we allready had some much to eat, that that was just a bit too much. But we still enjoyed it :)

I should not have looked at this thread... Now my stomache is grumblin'... Nice pictures.

Hi Daan, nice pics and it's good to see you had a great evening and some very fine food.
As to the photo's themselves: they are a tad too yellow IMO.

pascal

Well, if it was not Christmas (which means I get rather fed everywhere I go), those shots would be mouth-watering ;) ... and yummy cabernet too ....

thanks for the comments everyone :)
I chose to go for a bit yellow, looks a bit warmer. Tried more white, but i just think it didnt look good :)
And indeed, that was a nice cabernet. Was an Australian one........nice.

great shots daan, makes for a nice series, and i really like the tilt on #2. Looks like a wonderful meal! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back