Christmas in June!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This week was like Christmas for me. I got two things I had been working really hard for. Here's a little pic of each of them!

2566113743_aa02f0be5e.jpg

and . . . .

2566937758_7306619a28.jpg

YEA!!

Love the Pentax, but I've shot Pentax for 7 years upgrading from the ZX-30 35mm to the istDL and now the K20D. I've only had it for about 3 days, but I did shoot a wedding with it the day after it arrived at my house! I must say that it was comforting to have two DSLRs at a wedding. I put my telephoto on the istDL, and kept the lens I bought for the K20D on it. I had them both around my neck, and would switch back and forth as I wanted different feels for the pics! Its also nice to know I have a reliable back up camera that's digital instead of 35mm.

The business license is fun too! The most exciting piece of paper since my marriage license and the birth certificates of my children!!

Thanks everybody! I'm excited to see what benefits both of these items will bring! Some obvious, some not so much I'm sure!!

Congratulations Amber! (now watch for the flood of junk mail from credit card processors!)

Congratulations Amber! (now watch for the flood of junk mail from credit card processors!)

Yeah, I got three in one day! The interesting thing is that they customize them slightly. There was a picture of a guy holding a camera on one of them, and a guy taking a pic on another one. I'm sure they have a file full of different clip art they use for different business types. They want you to feel like you are the most important potential client they have!

The interesting thing is that they customize them slightly. There was a picture of a guy holding a camera on one of them, and a guy taking a pic on another one .... They want you to feel like you are the most important potential client they have!
Got to admit, that is a creative marketing approach. Much better than the green money symbols and images of the cards and machines themeselves. At least there was an entertainment value on the way to the circular file.

Got to admit, that is a creative marketing approach. Much better than the green money symbols and images of the cards and machines themeselves. At least there was an entertainment value on the way to the circular file.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another entertainment value for me was staring at my business name on the address label! It ALMOST made it hard to put it in that circular file!!

Another entertainment value for me was staring at my business name on the address label! It ALMOST made it hard to put it in that circular file!!
:stun: You umm ... didn't ... ahh .. like .. frame them and hang up them up did you? :wink:

:stun: You umm ... didn't ... ahh .. like .. frame them and hang up them up did you? :wink:

:lmao::lmao:eek:nly one of them:lol: ! No, I said ALMOST made it hard to throw them away! I promise they found their way there - eventually hehehe

Oooo hot-rod'en it with the K20D and licensing to make it all street-legal! Sweet!

Most reactions

Back