Christmas Morning Photographs

zeto88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm keen to see what people came up with!
I saw a thread with a diagram on how to set up flash's in your lounge room, aha!
Did anyone put it to good use?

its not xmas here for another 3 hours haha

It's 5:35PM here, Christmas happened hours ago.
Damn time difference.

I have 2, 200 watt strobes hooked to PWII's set at 20/60 a piece in adjacent corners to the corner that the tree is in, and the custom modes set up to shoot at 2.8, 4.0 and 5.6 from just about anywhere in the room.

IF my wife lets me turn them on...

I have 2, 200 watt strobes hooked to PWII's set at 20/60 a piece in adjacent corners to the corner that the tree is in, and the custom modes set up to shoot at 2.8, 4.0 and 5.6 from just about anywhere in the room.

IF my wife lets me turn them on...

That's so awesome. Way to capture a morning.

Is this for portraits only? or gifts as well. I got my wife a Nikon Coolpix.
21540_1103963779624_1842647309_202940_6432838_n.jpg

Living alone and all, I don't really celebrate Christmas. Instead, I went down the beach this morning to catch some rugged wave action. I know, not very "christmassy" is it. :)

Christmas-265-EDIT.jpg

I was able to see both of my sons today, which is an oddity in itself. I didn't set anything up and these were merely snapshots, but it was delightful to see them.

The oldest......
749561996_iy4PH-XL.jpg

The youngest with my father....​
749634652_kzMzk-XL.jpg

Wow, there's some great photos here!

Living alone and all, I don't really celebrate Christmas. Instead, I went down the beach this morning to catch some rugged wave action. I know, not very "christmassy" is it. :)

Christmas-265-EDIT.jpg
I would have given anything to be alone on that beach today.. = ) he he.. TOO MANY FAMILY TOGETHERNESS!

I would have given anything to be alone on that beach today.. = ) he he.. TOO MANY FAMILY TOGETHERNESS!

I'd give anything to own your Canon 7D. :)

These haven't been processed except in lightroom to resize and export and in one instance, a crop applied.
gorgeous clear perfect shots of great subjects...

Most reactions

Back