CHRISTMAS pictures (trees, decorations, etc.)

When I first detected this in the church in that part of Hamburg where my friend lives, a church that I had come past a thousand times but had never ventured inside before, I decided that this was very christmassy, indeed. So much so that in February, upon seeing this side of the baptismal font of St. Petri and St. Pauli in Hamburg-Bergedorf, I decided this would be my this year's Christmas card motif:

Taufstein_berarbeitet.jpg

May I wonder why you brought this thread back to life NOW, fadingaway????? It strikes me as somewhat odd ... not that I'd mind! ;)

Come on people...it's that time of year. Let's see those trees! Here's mine.

CT1.jpg

And the neighbors, which I help put up.

IMG_1141copy.jpg

Our tree will only be set up on 24 December...!!!

Outdoor Christmas decorations at my home...

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Christmas tree, that is. Or any other holiday decorations if you aren't the
tree type. I haven't seen this topic yet, but if there's one out there I'm sure a merge will take place.

Happy Holidays!

christsmastree1jpg_1.jpg

Yes, there is a Christmas Theme in the Photo Themes, for the Photo Themes are THE place for members to PUT TOGETHER their photos on a certain theme, and while it started with Christmas 2004 pics (or so) it may well continue with Christmas 2007 pics now.

And I cannot show you our tree since we - in Germany - only ever put up our trees on Christmas Eve. No sooner.

Most reactions

Back