Christmas present...

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok..I need help...and the TPF girls I know can come to my rescue...

Sorry I havent posted much...this, that, and things have taken my time, among them being guild wars! (lvl 15 w/r w00t!)

Now...I need help of the highest calibre...

Its christmas and im determined to get my best mate a good gift...all I can get out of her is she likes collecting rocks...she mainly does work and study and such...she likes animals if it helps...jewlery...
I think shes getting me a gag kinda gift, but I want to get her something really special...im willing to spend some money (or a lot for me and my financial situation)

Common tpf girls...im doing research of my own...but I really need you (guys welcome too)

Do some more research...what music does she like? What is her favorite TV show. Does she have a favorite author? What sort of rocks does she collect? Maybe you could find a book on that? I personally think the best gifts are ones you don't ask for, and didn't even know you wanted. (but you did!) If you get her something based on her interests, I think it'll mean a lot because it means you pay attention to her, and what she likes. :)

core_17 said:
Do some more research...what music does she like? What is her favorite TV show. Does she have a favorite author? What sort of rocks does she collect? Maybe you could find a book on that? I personally think the best gifts are ones you don't ask for, and didn't even know you wanted. (but you did!) If you get her something based on her interests, I think it'll mean a lot because it means you pay attention to her, and what she likes. :)

She doesnt listen to much music at all...she just reads general, no one person...not sure...the precious sorta ones..

I like the book idea...but...Whatcha think about a rock that begins with her name or is called her name or something?

Artemis said:
She doesnt listen to much music at all...she just reads general, no one person...not sure...the precious sorta ones..

I like the book idea...but...Whatcha think about a rock that begins with her name or is called her name or something?

That would be a very good idea if you could find something like that. Let me know if you want help. :)

LittleMan said:
that sounds about right Verbal... girls can do strange things to us guys.... like... drain our wallets...

Yeah, I can attest to that... I met a girl Friday, we're not going out or anything, and it wasn't even a date, and somehow $20 vanished from my wallet.

*sigh*

Woops, back on topic...

Arty, how about a necklace with her birthstone on it?

Good one, Verbal. That was just what I was going to suggest. She likes stones, and the setting can be very simple - nothing elaborate. Or even something that IS a stone, polished. She might dig it. Check around at some stores, Arty.

Verbal said:
Yeah, I can attest to that... I met a girl Friday, we're not going out or anything, and it wasn't even a date, and somehow $20 vanished from my wallet.

*sigh*

Woops, back on topic...

Arty, how about a necklace with her birthstone on it?
hah... that's nothin'... one time I went to the movies with this one girl and by the time everything was over and done with $50 was missing... :meh:

So, I was in the same boat this summer. I got sheparded into this jewllery emporium in thailand. Long story short my family coaxed me into buying something for my best friend also. Her birth stone was ruby, which they had plenty of. But I was like... She isn't a big fan of red. So I got her a green one. Peridot. She loved it.

Sum that all up and get her a set of stone earrings(this is what I was told) because it implies less than a necklace, but in her favorite color.

If she likes collecting rocks then get her one of those gemstone dirt bags. The ones where its a bag of dirt with chips and small stones from gem mines. I've found several nice stones (topaz, citrine, moonstone, etc).

Most reactions

Back