Christmas present...

LittleMan said:
hah... that's nothin'... one time I went to the movies with this one girl and by the time everything was over and done with $50 was missing... :meh:

You ain't got nothin' on me. I went to hang out with a girl and we just planned on coffee... by the end of the day I'd paid for a movie, lunch, dinner, coffee and dessert, and three hours of pool. Yeah, that was $65, and I'm a poor college student. lol

Eric. said:
So, I was in the same boat this summer. I got sheparded into this jewllery emporium in thailand. Long story short my family coaxed me into buying something for my best friend also. Her birth stone was ruby, which they had plenty of. But I was like... She isn't a big fan of red. So I got her a green one. Peridot. She loved it.

Sum that all up and get her a set of stone earrings(this is what I was told) because it implies less than a necklace, but in her favorite color.

VERY good idea. A necklace can seem too "intimate" of a gift, so if you don't want to imply anything but friendship, earrings are a very good idea.

Earings sound good to me...

She has a Boyfriend I thought id add, and hes my other like best mate...so dont think this is anything but a gift ok? :p

You know, where you're at the cinema and you pretend to yawn, stretch your arms up and then put one round her shoulders. Then you get her with the willy in the popcorn trick.

Rob

Rob said:
You know, where you're at the cinema and you pretend to yawn, stretch your arms up and then put one round her shoulders. Then you get her with the willy in the popcorn trick.

Rob

Youve done that before...

Did anyone read the first sentance? shes my best mate...

Aw, leave the poor kid alone. Don't make him feel like he's betraying his OTHER best mate...that's not a fun feeling.

Rob said:

Rob
:lmao: Rob, Rob, Rob.....you ain't right.

We love Arty!

I buy my female best friend necklaces and earrings quite a lot. This year I got her some cool cheese knives (she's a cheese-o-holic!).

It's the thought that counts the most (especially from a bloke!). Find something that will have a meaning for her and she'll love it.

Rob

w8 w8 w8... Rob,... you said something about popcorn trick in a cinema... what trick? :p:p:p:p

Arty... necklace or earrings sounds good

mentos_007 said:
w8 w8 w8... Rob,... you said something about popcorn trick in a cinema... what trick? :p:p:p:p

Arty... necklace or earrings sounds good

Ahh the best trick man has EVER invented...

Think im going for necklaces (Really dont have much to spend at all...so I hope ill be able to get some nice ones...)

My best female friend is the only one of my friends getting a Christmas Present this year, and she's getting an 8x10 print of my drawing of Chris Martin, who's the lead singer of Coldplay which is her favorite band. :mrgreen:

I took a friend out for her birthday a few weeks ago. $120 on dinner. $60 on drinks and getting into other clubs. And to top it off she called me in the morning cause her car got towed... $110 to get it out.

I love women.

Most reactions

Back