Christmas present...

This is the drawing I just finished for my best friend... I hope she likes it!

(sorry for the large size...this is only 1/3 of the real size!)

Arty,

There are numerous opportunties for getting her back. Perhaps an inflatable doll of the female persuasion would be good for a laugh or two. Or you could just buy her a brightly colored and animal shaped "little friend". She'll be very embarrised opening that in front of anyone. Just don't forget the batteries. A remote controlled one would be even better. Set it off as she starts to open the package!

I wouldn't recommend anything "naughty" at all. Besides, you're only 17...what would her parents think if they found out?

Get her a heartfelt gift! It may not make her laugh, but it'll give her warm fuzzies :p

I suggest a puppy. But then again, i guess you would have to ask her first about that. But they are soo cute! and you did say she likes animals.

rocks? Dude, is she a female version of Charlie Brown? kidding. :p

um, er, ok. So, as suggested, maybe some earrings...but maybe get a bag or box and stuff a lot of ordinary rocks inside, but at the bottom of the bag, put the earrings in a protective cloth. Act really excited when you give it to her, and say you worked very hard picking out those special rocks. She'll give you a fake appreciative smile and then viola, you're good to go.

Or just give her a bag of rocks with no earrings.

zoe08 said:
I suggest a puppy. But then again, i guess you would have to ask her first about that. But they are soo cute! and you did say she likes animals.

And you have heard people say that animals are the worst gift you can give a person, right? (most of the time) There are SO many different factors to think about when getting an animal. The recipient has to be ready for it, and willing to love and care for, and pay vet bills for it. Other people in the house have to be willing to accept it. Other people in the house may be ALERGIC. And what if that person does want a pet and is willing and able to take care of it fully...you still have to worry about making sure you get one that is suitable to that persons lifestyle. Definitely dont' get a puppy. That is NOT a good idea.

(sorry, that wasn't meant as any sort of attack, I just see WAY too many people with pets when they don't need or deserve to have them).

Oh, and just because she got you a gag gift, doesn't make it 'not fair' for you to get her something good. It's christmas, Artemis...it's about giving, love, friendship, family, ect....not about an eye for an eye. :) Remember that, k?

core_17 said:
And you have heard people say that animals are the worst gift you can give a person, right? (most of the time) There are SO many different factors to think about when getting an animal. The recipient has to be ready for it, and willing to love and care for, and pay vet bills for it. Other people in the house have to be willing to accept it. Other people in the house may be ALERGIC. And what if that person does want a pet and is willing and able to take care of it fully...you still have to worry about making sure you get one that is suitable to that persons lifestyle. Definitely dont' get a puppy. That is NOT a good idea.

(sorry, that wasn't meant as any sort of attack, I just see WAY too many people with pets when they don't need or deserve to have them).
I just thought I should make clear that I wasnt actually seriously saying to do that. Although I did get a puppy for my birthday last year and it was probably the best gift I have ever got. But I knew about it before hand and my sister (who i live with) was fine with it.

but i do see a lot of people are suggesting jewelry, like earrings. If you do that i suggest you pay real close attention to the earrings she wears everyday, does she wear the same pair, does she wear lots of different pairs, does she even wear them often? I know that im not a big fan of recieving jewelry from people, cuz i am very picky such as I only wear silver jewelry, will not wear anything gold colored. Do you know whether she has any specific things like that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back