Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,
I'm struggling to think of Client Christmas presents this year.

I hate the dreaded mug, or stuff like that.

What are you giving your clients? Are you giving you biggest client something different?

I'm desperately seeking inspiration for gifts to give my real estate agents. They spend a lot of money with me, so I want to thank them properly.

Next year, I'm looking at introducing gifts more often as a way of retaining my regular clients.

Oh and before anyone goes off about christmas and religion etc. Let's keep it clean.

I'm just talking about giving a present in december. That is all.

[Warning: This post is unlikely to contain bright ideas]

Not quite a present, but have you thought of doing a calendar of some of your best shots? It might be a little late to organise for this year, but it would help in the future with keeping your name visible the whole year round.

Is there anywhere you could get some 'Meysha' glass paperweights made up. No idea what that would cost, but if you varied them year on year, you could even end up with your own range of collectables.

I do this only for my top clients.

They all have offices with staff, so I like to send something everyone can enjoy... usually food.

I've sent fancy popcorns, Swiss Colony, that sort of stuff. One year, I was calling on a client when the stuff arrived. It was fun to watch. Within minutes, the package was opened and everyone dove in. It was a big hit.

-Pete

I do this only for my top clients.

They all have offices with staff, so I like to send something everyone can enjoy... usually food.

I've sent fancy popcorns, Swiss Colony, that sort of stuff. One year, I was calling on a client when the stuff arrived. It was fun to watch. Within minutes, the package was opened and everyone dove in. It was a big hit.

-Pete

I agree...and those fancy popcorns can cost upwards of $50-$100 depending what you get but they are so good. :thumbup:

I think I'm going to go with some sort of Hamper or gift basket that can be divided amongst all the office staff.

I know a voice over guy who gets bottles of wine and then puts his own labels on the wine and gives them as pressies. I always like getting that and reading the funny label he puts on.

Thanks for the help.

Most reactions

Back