Chuck Norris

Alexandra said:
then chuck norris will take care of you. ha!

sorry :hugs:
and your joke was so much better than mine.

I dunno, I liked you pun. :greenpbl:

Oh, I also thought the pro crastinator thing was very funny :)

aw thanks!
but you know, whenever i make a lame joke, just feel free to say "that was effing lame, alex". :mrgreen:
or you can say "ha, i'm laughing with you, not AT you" and cross your fingers behind your back, lol

Alexandra said:
aw thanks!
but you know, whenever i make a lame joke, just feel free to say "that was effing lame, alex". :mrgreen:
or you can say "ha, i'm laughing with you, not AT you" and cross your fingers behind your back, lol

I better be careful responding, we might turn this into another Alex/Jon spam thread.

lol

agree. chuck norris is way to awesome to have a thread about him spammed by us mortals.

in all seriousness, he's a nice guy, but all these jokes about him are so damn funny... I bet he made up like 75% of these.

Alexandra said:
agree. chuck norris is way to awesome to have a thread about him spammed by us mortals.

in all seriousness, he's a nice guy, but all these jokes about him are so damn funny... I bet he made up like 75% of these.

lol, I doubt it. I've met him and chatted with him a bit... he's actually an outspoken Christian guy. Really nice... he signed my shoe, lol

Most reactions

Back