Church at sunset - c&c please

Any way you could get close and low to the church and still include the church, or church steeple in the frame with the sky being the background mostly free from trees? I think the steeple isolated against that beautiful sky would make quite a subject, with the steeple giving the eye a resting point.

I'll have to take a look to be sure but I don't think so. Maybe from the church parking lot... thanks for the suggestion.
No problem. Just thought it might be an option. Sometimes I wish I had a shovel to dig down about 3 feet to get the angle I want lol.

Good luck :)

Personally, I like the photos. I know the church is a small part of the image, and the sky colors is the main attraction. But the church add a bit to make it more than just a "colored sky image".

But the only item I would point out is the "white" of the church. #1 looks good, but the other ones the white church is not so white.

Thanks. I did try to fix the wb but when I did it totally changed the color of the sky. The first shot with the adjusted wb and the white church doesn't accurately reflect the sky colors that I saw that night. The other 2 do. I wasn't sure how to fix it correctly.

I really like the first and the third. I do wish the church has a little more of the fram in the last one, but it's only a minor thing.

Thanks. I did try to fix the wb but when I did it totally changed the color of the sky. The first shot with the adjusted wb and the white church doesn't accurately reflect the sky colors that I saw that night. The other 2 do. I wasn't sure how to fix it correctly.
You could try a (selective) correction layer in PS, using a mask.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back