TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Because that's when I took it :mrgreen:

48713302-L.jpg

ooh symmectrical, B&W works but i think it may have been better if we could see more of the church

oh boy, the sacman does it again
love the angle and the perspective.. beautiful b/w
thanks Jake :D

Boy, I posted a lot last night, didn't I :blushing: Thanks again.
There isn't much more to this church duncan? The bottom is the ground. Only loseing a couple of inches. There are no windows. There's just more to the sides, then a single wall to connect them?

JonK said:
Awesome shot sacman! :lmao: (gotta love the name)

Great POV and BW treatment. would look great with a sepia tone.
Keep em coming man! :D
Thanks Jon! Hadn't thought about sepia with this one...I'll check it out ;)

beautiful, i love the sky in the background, and the symmetry & perspective is just awesome!

Ok, probably a dead silly question here but what do you use to frame pictures like that, I've seen a few on here now with the black/white pinstripe border and it just sets the pictures off, is there a program to do it or do you just photoshop it?

cheers

Thanks guys!

m0rph3us said:
Ok, probably a dead silly question here but what do you use to frame pictures like that, I've seen a few on here now with the black/white pinstripe border and it just sets the pictures off, is there a program to do it or do you just photoshop it?
cheers
Just PS. After you resize your image, increase the canvas size. Mine are done once in black, next white, then black again.
There's a basic tutorial on here somewhere or if you want, send me a pm and I'll explain better. I just made an action to do the same one everytime.

Most reactions

Back