Cigarette

weirdcharacters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was using a custom white balance, and I purposefully underexposed it :confused:

IMG_5867done.jpg

Cool shot. When i was waiting for it to load some of the top bit of the photo all most looked like an X-Ray.

Hey great shot!!,
I love smoke pictures.! There are some great ones by Graham Jeffrey at File magazine.org
I was wondering what kind of lighting you took the picture with and what are the pics specs?(shutter, and apeture settings)

Hallo, weirdcharacters, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
This is a great pic you brought in order to introduce yourself, and I see you also brought three others. I will check out those in a second.
I assume this was natural window light with the sun shining outside?
The blue tint that the white balance gave you is very nice for this picture. I like it!!!

And Ani-mate-or is new too.
Welcome to you as well! :D

HoboSyke said:
Cool shot. When i was waiting for it to load some of the top bit of the photo all most looked like an X-Ray.
Funny you should mention that, as in the same set I took a photograph of the smoke by itself, and I thought it looked suspiciously like a CT scan of the brain :confused:

IMG_5854finish.jpg

Ani-mate-or said:
Hey great shot!!,
I was wondering what kind of lighting you took the picture with and what are the pics specs?(shutter, and apeture settings)
That was just light from the window, and if I remember correctly, it was an aperture of f4, and the shutter speed was 1/160 or 1/200.

The second shot does like a brain - excellent imagery. Ironic that smoking rots the brain!

whoa like em both!
very very cool exposure :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back