Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_6291-01copy.jpg

DSC_6324-01copy.jpg

DSC_6301-01copy.jpg

DSC_6326-011copy.jpg

DSC_6339-01copy.jpg

Nice photos, great color... and wonderful composition. But I'm sooooooooo not a fan of Honda's, CF hoods, or stickers.

Lose the stickers and paint the hood. Good job on the car though, not one of the many many "bad Civics".
I also suggest a very light tint job (heavier on the rear windows), the car looks like a fish tank a little.

decent shots, i don't really like the yellow ledge in the last one. and the rims (its not your car, i know) but the rims look like bicycle tires : /

did you use any lighting for the shots, i really like the mood? not a civic fan either, but great job with the shots.

Great detail and crisp focus...the first one seems like the horizon is tilted, might want to correct that in photoshop, but all and all top notch.

wow, show a car thats clean and been taken care of at least cosmetically and everyone is a professional car critic.. lol :lmao:

show an ugly old rusted thing and noone notices...

Anyways I thought I would comment on the shot since thats what were supposed to do...

Nice job, good colors and angles. nice contrast. I would like to see more of the suns rays as it sets against the doors but you had a tight spot to work with, good job !!

I love them #2 and #5 are my favorites, Very nicely done. Even tho my opinion may be biased being im a ED chassis owner myself :lovey: Its always nice to see a very clean and nicely done car. :thumbup:

I love them #2 and #5 are my favorites, Very nicely done. Even tho my opinion may be biased being im a ED chassis owner myself :lovey: Its always nice to see a very clean and nicely done car. :thumbup:
Attaboy. It is indeed a very clean car, he keeps good care of it.

Most reactions

Back