Cinco de Mayo

jeph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at the Cinco de Mayo festa in San Diego last weekend. Comments welcomed! Thanks!

4574113258_ff2310c91d.jpg

4574113668_bb3993ca83.jpg

4573462355_929e77088c.jpg

I'm not a fan of where you positioned the woman in that first shot, with the right side of her body and the top and side of her hat cut off. I like the colours, though. I assume she's also sitting on a horse? [Can't tell that from the picture itself]

I like the second shot...lots of nice detail in the shirt, the saddle blanket etc, and the background is nicely blurred. The third shot is so nicely composed (IMO)...I really like that one.

VERY crisp!

I like all 3. The bokeh is a little unusual in 2..they are all nicely considered shots. with good color and hold my attention. Which lens was used to make these jeph?

Thanks all. I totally see what you are saying about the shoulder. Poo, better luck next year. haha.

All the shots were made with the Nikkor 70-200 2.8 VRII

Nice quality on all. I wonder if you would have said "Hola" that the caballero might have looked your way??

I really love #3...did you happen to back up a bit to get a picture of the owner of those hands? That would be such a great environmental portrait.

Thanks for sharing...

Here are two more of the potter,
DSC_2141NEF.jpg

DSC_2144NEF.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back