Circles

Neat idea.
You placed it in b&w... but it has a lot of blue colour...

The blueness doesn't bother me; it's still monochromatic. I've got B&W scans that are a bit green.
Overall, I like it, but the shadows are over sharpened (it doesn't look like noise). The stray hairs along the right are bit distracting; no, I don't want to know where they came from.

The blueness doesn't bother me; it's still monochromatic. I've got B&W scans that are a bit green.
Overall, I like it, but the shadows are over sharpened (it doesn't look like noise). The stray hairs along the right are bit distracting; no, I don't want to know where they came from.

Damn, I didn't notice those. No, they're not pubes... :lol:

For the record, that's actually Portra 400 (VERY expired), hence the blue tones, but it's SUPPOSED to be black and white, or at least greyscale.

Are the originals that way or is it from the scan? Like I said, I've had B&W prints scan with a green cast.

I think it's the original. I could desaturate it pretty easily, actually.

Nicely done.

The lower left kind of fades to white, which isn't great against a light background. I suggest either cropping to move the bottom of the glass closer to the corner or putting a thin dark border on the image (or both).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back