www.garyayala.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken a while back ... I just wanted to share:
Gary

28693845-L.jpg

I love seeing your shots Seefut.

What's the story with this one?

don't know how it slipped through the net without any comments.

I love seeing your shots Seefut.

What's the story with this one?

don't know how it slipped through the net without any comments.

Thanks John. No real story. I was in college driving around the foothills of Upland, Ca, when I chanced upon a group of citrus pickers by the road on the edge of an orchard. I pulled over, hopped out and snapped a few. It was a very cold morning.

Man, this was posted over a year ago ... lol.

Gary

It is a rare photo that captures a look so hauntingly genuine, yes you are right it does make you wonder. It is one of the rare photos I think is genuinely timeless. Reminds of works by Diane Arbus, Bruce Davidson, Walker Evans, etc. It holds up to what I consider the best photographs, just a timeless classic. When I see a photo such as yours, they make me curious to what happened to them, it provokes curiosity. A true test of a great photograph in my eyes.

Wonderful capture Gary.
And rightfully resurected thread.

Dani.

Thanks John. No real story. I was in college driving around the foothills of Upland, Ca, when I chanced upon a group of citrus pickers by the road on the edge of an orchard. I pulled over, hopped out and snapped a few. It was a very cold morning.

Man, this was posted over a year ago ... lol.

Gary

haha, i didn't even notice the date it was posted. I only went back a couple of pages...

btw, your personal website is a pleasure to browse. It has been bookmarked for future visits

Absolutley stunning shot - is all I can say about it!

haha, i didn't even notice the date it was posted. I only went back a couple of pages...

btw, your personal website is a pleasure to browse. It has been bookmarked for future visits

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. Hey, if you ever make it to sunny California, let me know and we'll going shooting together.

Gary

Thanks Sidewinder ... hows everything in Bavaria?

Gary

Haha, my homeland's pretty finde, I'd say! ;)
Ever been here?
If you go to Europe, Bavaria is THE highlight!

Sebastian

Most reactions

Back