Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cityatnight.jpg

I see where your going with the lines but I think you could compose a stronger photograph if you focused more on the main road in the top left of the picture. Or maybe those cool looking lights to the right ( tennis/golf ? )

Thanks for the comment. But I exactly didn't want to do that what you mentioned. I wanted to show the isolated part of the city, the looming and dangerous road, and then the bright lights in the distance.

Last edited:
i like it !

Very nicely done. I like the colors, the crispness of the distant lights and how the road in the foreground brings a good definition of perspective - a sense of moving into the distant the city lights. I really like it.

Nice :) I've never been able do any city photography at night, hopefully soon :)

This is an awesome capture. I love how the road takes your eyes and then you have the amazing city view!

Very nicely done. I like the colors, the crispness of the distant lights and how the road in the foreground brings a good definition of perspective - a sense of moving into the distant the city lights. I really like it.
Thank you for the nice comment. You captured it really well. That's exactly how i wanted it to be.

Thanks!

Nice :) I've never been able do any city photography at night, hopefully soon :)
Just have a tripod ready and you're good to go! Thanks for the comment.

This is an awesome capture. I love how the road takes your eyes and then you have the amazing city view!
Thank you too. I wanted to show the contrast, because in real life the part of the road to the right leads to a not so pleasant part of the city.

I like the image too. The foreground street is a lovely "s" curve showing some of the less populated area of the city. It also adds a nice diagonal to the image for interest. I also like the subtle color pallet of splashes of green, blue and amber. Well done

I like the image too. The foreground street is a lovely "s" curve showing some of the less populated area of the city. It also adds a nice diagonal to the image for interest. I also like the subtle color pallet of splashes of green, blue and amber. Well done

Thanks. The colors came out good. Usually I have a hard time getting it right at nighttime. Always comes out to orange/brown-ish. This one didn't too much.

Most reactions

Back