city candids

I believe the bandid keeps from his pants getting caught in the chain. Bikes can really ruin pants yuh know :)

Cool bunch of shots...from one XTi owner...to the other :thumbup:

NJMAN thanks! ;) I like the last one too out of the whole day but its hard to not feel something out of an image like that even if it was taken badly. Y'know what I mean?
and yeah I see that he does some big time PP but still.. damn!

cosmom3 - yeah no long pants on a bike! LOL And dontcha just love the XTi ;) I do!

NJMAN thanks! ;) I like the last one too out of the whole day but its hard to not feel something out of an image like that even if it was taken badly. Y'know what I mean?
and yeah I see that he does some big time PP but still.. damn!

cosmom3 - yeah no long pants on a bike! LOL And dontcha just love the XTi ;) I do!
Best bang for the buck!:thumbup:

The wheechair picture is really moving and sad. With that said, where do you live? I am also in PA, about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie. I have never went into PGH to take pictures, but I see that there are some interesting people there ;)

The wheechair picture is really moving and sad. With that said, where do you live? I am also in PA, about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie. I have never went into PGH to take pictures, but I see that there are some interesting people there ;)

I am about 5 minnutes away from the South Side in Pittsburgh. It's a neat place to take pictures when you go on the right day and you aren't a chicken sh*t like me! LOL. I think most of the people you see that look so interesting would actually LOVE if you would ask to take their pic but I just freeze up and can't think straight.
You should come into town someday. I didnt get that many good shots when I went but it was a Sunday - it's very dead on a Sunday but if you come any other day BE CAREFUL crossing the streets!!!! It is hazardous to your life!

Nice shots! Interesting subjects. How are you liking the camera?

Hey thanks! I only wish I had bought and read the book I have on exposure the day I had gone to the city to take these! I learned a lot form just one book! It would have helped a bunch!
I am loving my new camera! I had the regular XT before and now with the XTi I don't even know how I dealt with that little screen and trying to read all the info from that tiny space! It's awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back