jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like soup and dungarees.

City Girl Shoes
I LIke Soup.jpg

Great photo. Lots right about this. Natural lighting, Colors, Apron matches table cloth, both faces lit well, and Straw hat.........

Great photo. Lots right about this. Natural lighting, Colors, Apron matches table cloth, both faces lit well, and Straw hat.........
Thanks Rick!

I'm guessing whatever he's making in addition to the bacon will be damn tasty!
Bean soup. The historical society is famous for it and is fantastic.

Lovely photo. Sign of the times: at first glance I thought the lady had a smartphone in her hand!

I absolutely love this! Great feel, subjects and lighting

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

awesome light/color.

This is one of those photos that doesn't have a "wow" factor to engage the viewer, but rewards those who spend some time looking.
At first I didn't care for the tip of the shoe in the frame, but as part of the whole story, it really works.

There's a ton of interesting information in the image, but you kind of have to work for it.

Excellent photograph IMO

This is one of those photos that doesn't have a "wow" factor to engage the viewer, but rewards those who spend some time looking.
At first I didn't care for the tip of the shoe in the frame, but as part of the whole story, it really works.

There's a ton of interesting information in the image, but you kind of have to work for it.

Excellent photograph IMO

Thanks. Very observant. The only reason I shot it was the lady kept checking out the young ladies shoes, and the flood of light coming through the window. I later found out, the lady in the apron pretty much lives that kind of life. Secretly, I was hoping the man would throw me a piece of that bacon cooking on that 1800's, wood fired stove...

Hahahaha and here I was, thinking you must have been solely focused on your art!

Most reactions

Back