City Life

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSCF0025.JPG

One suggestion, it would be great to have little smaller photo. Generally speaking when viewing photos on the web, they loose thier effect if a viewer has to scroll in any direction.

Its a great catch with good capture of colors displaying the heat of the fire. IMHO, a little more crop may make it more interesting

:)

THAT is "city life" for you?
Man, I'm glad I live in the country!

The fire looks very real. That is good.
There's a "Fire" thread somewhere in the Photo Themes. Would would want to resize it first and then put it up there, too?

LaFoto said:
The fire looks very real.

There is a reason it looks real.
It was. I have another photo thaat shows the no parking sign catching fire. Really pretty amazing shot IMHO.

Thanks for the kind words.
That is good.
There's a "Fire" thread somewhere in the Photo Themes. Would would want to resize it first and then put it up there, too
Sure. I dont really have any photo editing software. Kinda a purest. Perhaps I should purchace something?

Here Whats this look like?
Car%20fire%20edit.JPG

This is a great capture that I hope you don't see everyday. I really like how you can't see the entire car and you are left wondering...WHAT? and WHY?

The only suggestion I would have, and i believe it was already mentioned above, would be to crop it a bit tighter.

**just saw the new crop...I would keep so distance on the left and right to give it a panoramic feeling, but not too much. Just so it isn't so square.

i dont agree with the other people. i think you shouldnt crop it. I think you should shrink it in size so that we can all see it without having to scroll :). but dont crop it. I like how the original is bright and in the center of the picture. it really attracts the eye. but when you take out all of the blackness from around it, it doesnt give it as much of a punch. I think if you have the whole thing completely surrounded in darkness, it does give you a kind of inquiring feeling about the picture. otherwise, its just a picture of a car on fire.

Thanks for the comment. I have just found that my camera allows for resize. So hopefully ill not torture your eyes any more.
REALLY thanks for the input.

I think I agree with the no crop. I think one thing that really makes this photo good is the transition from light to dark along the car body and you would loose that with too tight a crop. It might be possible to crop the farthest edges and attain a better composed shot just so long as you still have a good trasition of light.

Interesting shot. I like the original photo. Again; I hope this is not something you see everyday. Was this a Mob hit? Was anyone hurt? Post some details of the photo.

craig said:
Interesting shot. I like the original photo. Again; I hope this is not something you see everyday. Was this a Mob hit? Was anyone hurt? Post some details of the photo.
Domestic Violence.
thats why I call the photo Love.

Ohhh and the car. It was just a stolen auto. Kids set the cars on fire some times. the one the photo is of caused me to get home an hour late.

Whoa; just saw the "love" photo. The lighting is rough, but maybe it conveys the mood that you were going for. What were you shooting for? I do not get what a bloody mouth has to do with love.

craig said:
Whoa; just saw the "love" photo. The lighting is rough, but maybe it conveys the mood that you were going for. What were you shooting for? I do not get what a bloody mouth has to do with love.
Her boyfriend did it to her...
:heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back