City lights and light trails.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Met a couple of other photographers on Saturday evening and shot a few images of downtown OKC. This was just a little bit different angle than we have shot before.

For this image, I used two separate files and combined them using the LR merge to hdr. I just merged them and took out the the processing and then did that in LR

33147885252_fd3ca39a3b_b.jpg

Cool image. Nice and sharp

I have this urge to see this cropped by about one-fifth on the sides and by on0-quarter off of the bottom, just to magnify the apparent size of the night cityscape,and to eliminate some of the dark area at the very bottom of the frame.

I'm cracking up over the sinusoidal headlight trails. Gotta love the condition of Oklahoma highways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm cracking up over the sinusoidal headlight trails. Gotta love the condition of Oklahoma highways.

@Low_Sky, That is from the composite of two image more than the road condition. That is a new stretch of highway and is for the most part smooth.

Well that's interesting. Cool!

Well that's interesting. Cool!

That was one of the interesting things about this. I did two images back to back and did the HDR merge in LR, instead of having it process everything, I put the ghosting to none and turned off the processing check box. Then when it merged them, I processed it myself.

The light trails was the first thing that I noticed that were different but thought it looked cool. The second thing that I notice is the street light on the right, it looks like it didn't line up properly and is giving me two star bursts, which looks cool to me too. (This could be a double light street light that are just not aligned from my angle)

Most reactions

Back