City Sunset

(Ghastly) Krueger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

Just "Nice colours" or something else?
I knew this day we would get a nice sunset, so I grabbed my camera and my dog (well, didn't grab her, but put her leash on) and jogged up the neares hill. I had a hard time looking for a good spot and I'm still figuring out exposure.

1.-
PICT0045.jpg

2.-
PICT0043.jpg

Do you like any of these 2?

Thanks for looking

Well, you grabbed both camera and dog (ok, put the leash on the dog ;)), but your forgot to bring your hatchet to hack down those powerline poles to let the powerline fall before you took your photo, tsk-tsk-tsk. :wink:

That line needs to go, one way or maybe better "the other", i.e. the Photoshop way. Someone might like to do it for you? Someone with less of a headache than I am having today (which is no good for any PS work)?

Yes, beautiful colors. I agree with LaFoto about the power line, it disturbs the image. In many cases, there is nothing you can do about it. In others, it isn't worth it to do something about it. (such as cutting down power lines, or running three miles away to get a better vantage point, only to discover the sun has finished setting, hehehe)

Thanks for your comments, oldd cassettes, LaFoto and Jeremy

Well, I ran aroud the hill looking for a good point... made a lot of pics and these were the best IMO.

I had my machete, but by the time I took the poles down, the sun had set...:p

Most reactions

Back