Civic 99

ambriz001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this shot a while ago. This is my brother's Honda Civic 99. C&C Please

civic.jpg

better white balance to counter the blue tone on the image......... also something about it just seems....... boring, I really don't like head on shots of cars like that unless the camera is lower, that looks like hip level, try knee level. Other than that the only things I want to start talking about is things I hate about that Civic, but that's another forum.

better white balance to counter the blue tone on the image......... also something about it just seems....... boring, I really don't like head on shots of cars like that unless the camera is lower, that looks like hip level, try knee level. quote]

I was thinking the same thing...Everything kinda Blends in so to speak. I still like it. But i would take DSLR_N00B's advice

I have been into and trying to build a automotive customizing business for years and I find car bras more offencive than unnecessary ten+ inch wings.

Needless to say it's a major distraction to me.

Honest truth....bras hurt the paint more so the protect it...Most of them scratch the paint cuase inmautre life...So id rather settle for bugs..lol...but we cant be jacking his thread...so im done

sorry but it's a photo forum, if I restrained from car talk, I'm sure you guys can too.(feel free for car talk in the thread I'm about to post though)

So id rather settle for bugs..lol...but we cant be jacking his thread...so im done

sorry but it's a photo forum, if I restrained from car talk, I'm sure you guys can too.(feel free for car talk in the thread I'm about to post though)

Read the last of my qouted response

Automotive Photography is about the cars, attractive cars make for attractive photos, if the car is ugly all the perfection in photographing techniques in the world can't help it. I tried looking around that thing for anything I may have input on but kept comming back to it. Asside from a couple flaws in paint it's the only thing I can find wrong.

Thanks for constructive critisism, I'll take your guys' advice. BTW this is my first time shooting cars. Also what's so wrong about the bra & stickers? Seriously I'm not a pro at cars, but IMO I don't think they look that bad. 10+ inch wings look bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back