Class of 2015

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Graduation is in a week.... I shot my last senior of 2015 last week. Nothing like waiting until the very last minute!

Summer%20Derieg012-L.jpg

Summer%20Derieg018-L.jpg

Summer%20Derieg028-L.jpg

Summer%20Derieg041-L.jpg

Summer%20Derieg048-L.jpg

Summer%20Derieg062-L.jpg

7. I know, I know.... I cropped her toe... :-(
Summer%20Derieg044-L.jpg

Summer%20Derieg004-L.jpg

Wonderful senior portraits! I graduated in 2009, seems like yesterday..I'm getting old. Haha.

First of all, this is really lovely work. Thanks for sharing. Great eye on your part and lovely execution. I hope your client is very happy with the results--she should be.

I'm not wild about #7. The loose shirt with that pose adds 5-8 pounds to her. And to me, #2 would have been totally sublime if only her face wasn't straight on but even just a smidgen of an angle to add interest and a more dynamic feel. But the combination of lines and patterns in that shot are just terrific.

First of all, this is really lovely work. Thanks for sharing. Great eye on your part and lovely execution. I hope your client is very happy with the results--she should be.

I'm not wild about #7. The loose shirt with that pose adds 5-8 pounds to her. And to me, #2 would have been totally sublime if only her face wasn't straight on but even just a smidgen of an angle to add interest and a more dynamic feel. But the combination of lines and patterns in that shot are just terrific.

Thank you! It seems the style this year is loose, flowy fabrics that don't fit as snugly to a body. Every single one of my senior girls this year wore a loose, bulky shirt. Going over last year's seniors, their shirts were layered and fitted. They buy what's on the shelves in the store, and sadly the photographer doesn't usually have control over outfits!

Gorgeous set! Doesn't she look like a fun girl? Well done.

Thank you! She was quite the fun client. Natural beauty, cute personality, and brains. She graduated with my son, and I noticed she was one of the valedictorians! Very impressive!

Thank you! She was quite the fun client. Natural beauty, cute personality, and brains. She graduated with my son, and I noticed she was one of the valedictorians! Very impressive!
Congratulations to your son!!!!

Congratulations to your son!!!!

Thank you! He has high function autism, so it truly is quite the accomplishment. I'm so glad we are done with school for him, it has been one of the hardest things I've ever done! 4 more kids over the next 14 years and I'm completely done lol!

Lovely work... what lens did you use fore these photos?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back