Classic April Fool's Day Pranks ...

aprilraven said:
i should pull this one again now that the 20 yr old is gone.....husband would have another heart attack...

Oh...thats a nice one April. Make sure the insurance is paid up before y'all go and do that.
:lmao:

aprilraven said:
you know... i would figure out how this was happening....

i did figure it out...for me...

all it took was terrible twos, and the husband said, ok, thats it...not gonna go thru this again...

i should pull this one again now that the 20 yr old is gone.....husband would have another heart attack...

I'd pay to see his reaction! His little brown eyes would go completely black before they'd rooooollllll backward and he'd conk his head on that hardwood floor!

Double dawg dare ya!

aprilraven said:
you know... i would figure out how this was happening....

i did figure it out...for me...

all it took was terrible twos, and the husband said, ok, thats it...not gonna go thru this again...

That would be hilarious and dangerous... I could imagine if I told JM to expect his 7th child! I think he'd leave me! :shock:

MommyOf4Boys said:
I figured out how it was happening and for some reason the hubby is not happy with me saying I always have a headache... :er:

drag him through the house looking at sleeping kiddies and toys and laundry and sippy cups and games and ....

tell him the next one that pops out is his to take care of 24/7 ...

his head will hurt too!

Calliope said:
That would be hilarious and dangerous... I could imagine if I told JM to expect his 7th child! I think he'd leave me! :shock:
He would not leave you, if his thinking is anything like my husbands. My husband says he would not leave me; it is cheaper to keep us around LMAO!

MommyOf4Boys said:
He would not leave you, if his thinking is anything like my husbands. My husband says he would not leave me; it is cheaper to keep us around LMAO!

lord not mine... he would probably rejoice if i left him and "his" money..

believe me, i aint cheap or easy...no matter what nicole says....:mrgreen:

Y'all notice the guys vacated this thread.
(taking notes):lol:

I lost my rolex watch...

acting like nervous...it was effective..LOL:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back