Classics of Collingwood

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, more aircraft images but I have thrown in a few other pics to even it out.

I was out early to drive to the event and managed to get this barn in the early morning light.
co6094.jpg

Waiting to be restored.
co4714.jpg

The main event
co4964.jpg

co4871.jpg

co4975.jpg

co5026.jpg

co6117.jpg

co6133.jpg

co6169.jpg

One more for the car lovers
co6177.jpg

That is it for now. The next two days I plan to chill as every weekend until mid September is booked with aviation stuff except for one weekend I have to work at my real job. I just hope the blue skies hold for the next month or so.

Eric

I love these pictures, I'm quite interested in getting into aviation photography.

I was at RAF Fairfords Royal International Air Tattoo recently before I got my cam... what cam and lenses are you using for your aviaton shots? Particularly those at a good distance away and in the airborne?

Those are all wonderful. My favorites are the barn, the orange plane and the arm helecopter. They could all be posters.

Eric these are all lovely! I especially like the helicopter one and the close up on the prop one. The colours are awesome.
I think I'm gonna have my first flying lesson in a couple of weeks time. That will be soooo exciting!

Becky said:
I love these pictures, I'm quite interested in getting into aviation photography.

I was at RAF Fairfords Royal International Air Tattoo recently before I got my cam... what cam and lenses are you using for your aviaton shots? Particularly those at a good distance away and in the airborne?

I use a 300mm but 400 would be best for the ground to air stuff especially at the larger shows where aircraft are not as close.

Eric

Meysha said:
Eric these are all lovely! I especially like the helicopter one and the close up on the prop one. The colours are awesome.
I think I'm gonna have my first flying lesson in a couple of weeks time. That will be soooo exciting!

Go for it! Flying is such a blast and a great way to travel and see the country. It is not as hard as most people think just expensive.

Eric

Really really love the first Eric. Nice lighting, use of shadows, and composition!

great shots as usual :D
nice work eric!
beautiful light on #2
7,8,9,10 are awesome...i'm a sucker for b/w... beautiful col on the last..
hell... your col sat is awesome .. heh :D
nice work!

Ok thanks for that AIRIC, I hope to be able to shoot pics like yours someday!

Meysha said:

Ditto! I have my first in just under 3 weeks :sillysmi:

Wow , very crisp shots! All of them are outstanding photos and I like how you cropped them. Nice !!!

Most reactions

Back