Clean Car... Textures :D

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my goal over the next few weeks... is to capture textures. :D. When I went to a touchless car wash yesterday... I thought... YAY how cool!
Let me know what you think. and some critque will be nice. Also while you leave comments let me know of some other great things to capture texture of. Thanks!

1)
carwash1.jpg

2)
carwash2.jpg

3)
carwash3.jpg

4)
carwash5.jpg

This one is my fav out of all of them. The original shot had a whole lot more to it but it was neat to see how I could take part of it out and get a very neat texture out of it. Thanks for looking and for your comments and critique.
~His4ever

really diggin the 3rd one

What a fun series!
The "sunset mode" edit adds to the fun! What an idea! :D

I once took photos while I was being taken (inside my car) through the car wash, a whole series, too, and some look similar, but I deemed them all too boring to either work on them further or to present them. But now you make me want to go back and take a second look at them. Maybe there's more in them than I saw at first (and that series is more than a year old, so I only just remember that I HAVE it but not what it is like ;)).

your imagination is young and fresh! GREAT JOB!

nice to see something "different' that otherwise goes un-noticed!

I like them all! very much. I can't help but wonder. what would those drops look like.. if every one was a different color? !

now you have me.. .. 'THINKING" ! .. .. .. BRAVO ! I like that !

Most reactions

Back