Cleaning House, Cheap!!! Cheap!!! Cheap!!!!

LowezAkar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D90 Camera BODY (3,539 Actuations) - $500
Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8 II APO EX DG MACRO - SOLD
Tamron 17-50mm F/2.8 - SOLD
Nikon Carry Case $25
Manfrotto 190XDB Tri Pod $80
Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ball - SOLD
Interfit 10' X 10' Cotton Muslin Background with Case and Stands (Carrara White) SOLD
(2) CTO Gels Uncut Sheets ($15)

[email protected]
Prices are FIRM and are significantly low so please take advantage.
Prices DO NOT include the mandatory (unless the gift option is selected) 3% Paypal Fee and Shipping/Handling Charges.

Attachments

• $100_1007.JPG
    $100_1007.JPG
    771.9 KB · Views: 253
  • $100_1012.JPG
    $100_1012.JPG
    869.8 KB · Views: 276
  • $100_1008.JPG
    $100_1008.JPG
    893.6 KB · Views: 255
  • $100_1003.JPG
    $100_1003.JPG
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Other than being a couple of stops faster than my Nikkor 18-200mm lens, what benefit does that Sigma give me on my D90?

How old is the tripod head? Why are you selling this gear?

jwbryson1 said:
Other than being a couple of stops faster than my Nikkor 18-200mm lens, what benefit does that Sigma give me on my D90?

It is a HUGE difference! F/2.8 in all focal range is a huge difference.

jwbryson1 said:
How old is the tripod head? Why are you selling this gear?

Is it important why I am selling? Less than a year old.

Prices are more than fair and are FIRM!

You haven't heard me try to offer a lowball amount so chill out. Also, I believe that I'm well within my "rights" to inquire why things are being sold. I am an informed buyer -- always. You have 59 posts on this forum and just joined. I don't know you or know that what I would be receiving is quality merchandise or otherwise. But based on your antogonistic response, I think I will just pass.

Good luck with your sale.

You haven't heard me try to offer a lowball amount so chill out. Also, I believe that I'm well within my "rights" to inquire why things are being sold. I am an informed buyer -- always. You have 59 posts on this forum and just joined. I don't know you or know that what I would be receiving is quality merchandise or otherwise. But based on your antogonistic response, I think I will just pass.

^ +1
I'm not entirely sure why the OP felt the need to stress again how fair and firm the prices are. I saw nobody asking for a lower price or even insinuating they weren't fair. To be fair, perhaps the OP is getting some PMs asking him to take less.
For the record, I was not suggesting the prices weren't fair, I was simply lamenting, as sparky mentioned, the fact that I feel a great need to go ahead and pay my mortgage this month. Otherwise I'd be all over that tripod, and maybe the head too. Pesky budget. Sometimes I dislike being fiscally responsible. But not as much as I dislike sleeping under a bridge. ;)

The post I made publicly on the thread was not directed to anyone in particular but in regards to the pm's I am getting. I am selling because I am done with this hobby. In addition, everyone is welcome to see all items I have posted in person. Anyone concerned about the security that wishes to buy should use PayPal (not the gift option) that way, they have some sort of closure. My prices are low for a quick sale. I am sure if I post these items on eBay (which is my next step), they will sell rather quickly.

jwbryson1 said:

I have 59 posts, AND what is your point? If you realize in my original thread, there are a few people that have purchased from me that have nothing but positive feedback.

jamesbjenkins said:
Hmmmm, yeah. Snarky comments win you lots of interested buyers. Good idea.

Lucky for you, NOBODY has another copy of what you're selling.......

Oh, wait.

You are an idiot!

Most reactions

Back