Cleveland - At Night - C&C please

nemopaice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just looking for some feedback...
Cleveland-reduced.jpg

Beautiful picture! It looks just like one that I bought and have in the room I am typing from.

Thanks. After I took this I noticed a lot of people seem to take pictures from the same area. Almost the same spot. But it makes me want to check out more of Cleveland. I've been there plenty of times, but never with a camera. I would have taken more that night, but we just watched David Copperfield and we were tired and on the way home.

Last edited:
ah! you're speakin my language. great shot. Whatever that mark is under the dark small building in the foreground is really bugging me though. I think that building also takes it from a phenomonal shot to just a good shot.

Yeah, there are only so many vantage points in cleveland.

You didn't get the building I work in. :(

ah! you're speakin my language. great shot. Whatever that mark is under the dark small building in the foreground is really bugging me though. I think that building also takes it from a phenomonal shot to just a good shot.
Thanks.
Not sure which spot you mean? Unless it's the shiny one in the water under the building? I think a fish jumped and splashed or something, I have it cloned out on another version of this. In fact I thought it was the one I posted, but apparently not? Couldn't do much about the building though :(

Bitter Jeweler said:
Yeah, there are only so many vantage points in cleveland.

You didn't get the building I work in.
I'm only about an hour or so away, I may head back there when it gets warmer and find some unique spots. I have a few ideas where to get some unique shots from.

Most reactions

Back