Clik Elite and Kata Bags

LiveStrong2009

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Howdy, I am curious if anybody has experience with Clik Elite or Kata bags. I am planning on doing a fair amount of hiking soon and thought the designs of those fit my needs the best. Clik Elite really tickles my fancy, with room for non-camera gear and a hydration bladder, it is hard to beat. I am also planning on purchasing a Clik Elite chest holster for the trip.

If you have any reviews on any products, I would love to hear them.

I just bought a Kata bag, 3N1-30, and it looks like it is well made. It's a sling bag convertable to a backpack which is why I bought it. It's a large bag and holds my D90, 2 lenses and other stuff with room to spare. I can't review it as I just got it so I can't say how comfortable it is to carry around. There are some on-line reviews for the 3N1 series.

I looked on Amazon at a very similar bag, basically just a larger size with a laptop sleeve. It was the 3-n-1-33, but the reviews were marginal at best about its function as both a backpack, a sling bag, etc... Thank you very much for the suggestion, it is still a bag that I am considering.

I am even more interested in reviews about the Clik Elite bags and chest holster, I would really appreciate any comments.

Most reactions

Back