Climbing II - clear day

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Climbing I - cold bouldering and cold rocco

here are a few more.. I didnt shoot much yesterday because i had trouble with such a bright sky and all the nasty shadows, it was enough to leave my camera in the bag more than usual.
However it did lead to my first exposure blending experience(#1).
i was a bit sloppy-leading to a blotchy sky. im trying to think of different ways to blend those shots.

(1)
a.jpg

(2)
b.jpg

(3)
c.jpg

(4)
d.jpg

Like some of the angles on these shots. A friend of mine climbs and I would love to photograph him doing it, but wasn't sure where to start. Thanks for the inspiration ;)

Climbing I - cold bouldering and cold rocco

here are a few more.. I didnt shoot much yesterday because i had trouble with such a bright sky and all the nasty shadows, it was enough to leave my camera in the bag more than usual.
However it did lead to my first exposure blending experience(#1).
i was a bit sloppy-leading to a blotchy sky. im trying to think of different ways to blend those shots.

(1)
a.jpg

(2)
b.jpg

(3)
c.jpg

(4)
d.jpg

These are very nice, I like number three the most. Instead of combining exposures have you considered fill flash?

i used fill flash... sb600 on camera it was the best way to freeze action under that boulder, i was still way overexposing the sky though. thats what led to blending

that last shot is awesome! i love that the focus is on her eyes, there's so much determination.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back