Cloned background. C + C appreciated

FieralDS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alrighty,

I was just rummaging through a few old shots i had, and i laughed at a particularly funny photo of my friend's silly (yet all too common) expression she tends to make. I decided to tweak it a bit and was planning on giving a copy to her, but couldnt decide which of the backgrounds i prefered.

The first is the unchanged background. I rather enjoyed having the footprints in the background so those stay the same through both, since it alludes to the fact that the location is on a beach. However the other objects are pieces of seaweed, and I was unsure to whether or not it was discernable. I would love to add more character to the picture as a whole, but i do not want to detract from the attention. The lighting wasnt all that great the day of the shooting, so I know its not the best quality I can put out, but still, Comment and Critique at your will!

Thanks!
-D. J.

P. S. : I somehow managed to make the top photo darker than the bottom, but i have corrected that.

Wind_and_Sea_073_Pre_R.jpg

Wind_and_Sea_073_Pre_R-1.jpg

I think you did a dine cloning job. good work. and I do like the second one better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back