Cloning CC

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not CC so much on the picture, but the cloning job.

before
DSC00953.jpg

after
DSC00953cloned.jpg

I think the cloning job is fantastic.

Thanks! There were a few spots in the field that I wasnt sure about, but if you guys dont notice them I guess its fine. :)

Abby
Something is missing in the second photo...I just can't see what though

Are you joking? Because I'm sorry, but I have a very poor sense of internet sarcasm. I can never tell... :lol:

If youre serious, well, I cropped on the left up until the blue on the ground (its a wading pool), and on the right I cropped out that 2x4 (part of a play structure). The part I cloned out was the junky rabbit run by the walnut. Also, the clothesline line.

And here... this was my photo fun of the day. It's pretty awful, I think because of the cat shadow (and possibly the size of the cat?). It was like that in the original cat picture, and I didnt know how to angle it the same as the others. Anyway, it doesnt matter to me because I got to practice layer stuff. Fun! :D

DSC00953Bcat.jpg

Last edited:
Abby
It was my way of saying you did a good job of cloning...

I am blind in one eye and cannot see out of the other;)

Abby
It was my way of saying you did a good job of cloning...

Gotcha! Thanks! :) I swear, this lack of being able to interpret the tone of text is gonna get me in trouble one of these days... ;)

Why not use the patch tool? It's a thousand times faster, with no artifacting.

Please, tell me about this patch tool. I havent heard of it.

Very nice! Wish I could do that...

The only thing is that the tree in the BG has no shadow, live a vampire tree :) I probably wouldn't have noticed it otherwise, but it kinda sticks out that the foreground tree has a noticeable late evening shadow and the other has none.

The only thing is that the tree in the BG has no shadow, live a vampire tree :) I probably wouldn't have noticed it otherwise, but it kinda sticks out that the foreground tree has a noticeable late evening shadow and the other has none.

What he said. The cat's shadow looks a little large and a little out of proportion on the shadow's head to me.

Also, if you look at the cat's "shadow", a shadow cast from a patch of grass gives the cat a halo--like an angel cat. :p

Most reactions

Back